Acute nasal pro-inflammatory response to air pollution depends on characteristics other than particle mass concentration or oxidative potential: The RAPTES projectRoy Harrison, 1 May 2013, In: Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 70, 5, p. 341-348 8 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › peer-review
- PublishedRoy Harrison, 1 Jan 2009, HMSO.
Research output: Book/Report › Commissioned report
- PublishedRoy Harrison, Robert Kinnersley, 1 Jan 2001.
Research output: Contribution to conference (unpublished) › Abstract
Aerosol Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry: Atmospheric Chemical Processes and the Source Apportionment of Airborne Particulate Matter: Proceedings of the Eight Annual UK Review Meeting on Outdoor and Indoor Air Pollution Research, No. 2.7Roy Harrison, Robert Kinnersley, David Beddows, 1 Jan 2004
Research output: Non-textual form › Web publication/site
- PublishedRoy Harrison & Roy Harrison, 1 Jan 2001, Pollution: Causes, Effects and Control, Fourth Edition.
Research output: Chapter in Book/Report/Conference proceeding › Chapter
- PublishedRoy Harrison, 1 Jan 2009, Royal Society of Chemistry.
Research output: Book/Report › Book
- PublishedRoy Harrison, 1 Jan 2010, In: Epidemiology. 21, p. 405-413 9 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article