Vitamin D supplementation to prevent acute respiratory tract infections: systematic review and meta-analysis of individual participant data
Research output: Contribution to journal › Review article › peer-review
Colleges, School and Institutes
- Asthma UK Centre for Applied Research, Blizard Institute, Queen Mary University of London, London, UK.
- Centre for Primary Care and Public Health, Blizard Institute, Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry, Queen Mary University of London, London E1 2AB, UK.
- Bone Mineral Research Center, Winthrop University Hospital, Mineola, NY, USA.
- Department of Laboratory Medicine, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Department of Exercise, Lifestyle and Nutrition Clinic, Edmond and Lily Safra Children's Hospital, Tel Hashomer, Israel.
- Pediatric Highly Intensive Care Unit, Fondazione IRCCS Ca' Granda Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico, Università degli Studi di Milano, Milan, Italy.
- Department of Nutrition, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA, USA.
- Department of Emergency Medicine, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora, CO, USA.
- Department of Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
- Department of Paediatrics: Child & Youth Health, Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences, University of Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand.
- MRC and Asthma UK Centre in Allergic Mechanisms of Asthma, Blizard Institute, Queen Mary University of London, London, UK.
- Universitair ziekenhuis Leuven, Leuven, Belgium.
- Tampere School of Public Health, University of Tampere, Tampere, Finland.
- Department of Public Health, Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Institute of Applied Health Sciences, College of Medical and Dental Sciences, University of Birmingham, Birmingham, UK.
- Department of Statistics, The Pennsylvania State University, Hershey, PA, USA.
- Mackenzie Cancer Research Group, Department of Pathology, University of Otago Christchurch, Christchurch 8011, New Zealand.
- Cancer Control, QIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute, Queensland, Australia.
- Department of Epidemiology, Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH, 03756, USA.
- Menzies Institute for Medical Research, University of Tasmania, Hobart, Australia.
- Department of Pediatrics and Allergy, Medical University of Lodz, Lodz, Poland.
- Institute of Home Economics, University of Delhi, New Delhi, India.
- Division of Molecular Epidemiology, Jikei University School of Medicine, Tokyo, Japan.
- Department of Emergency Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA.
|Publication status||Published - 15 Feb 2017|
- Dietary Supplements, Humans, Randomized Controlled Trials as Topic, Respiratory Tract Infections, Vitamin D, Journal Article, Meta-Analysis, Review