Variation in cardiovascular magnetic resonance myocardial contouring: Insights from an international survey
Research output: Contribution to journal › Letter › peer-review
- Department of Cardiology, Royal Brompton Hospital, Royal Brompton & Harefield NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK.
- Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences, College of Medical and Dental Sciences, University of Birmingham, Birmingham, UK.
- University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
- University College London
- University of Sydney School of Medicine, Sydney, Australia.
- Prince Charles Hospital, University of Queensland and Griffith University, Brisbane, Australia.
- Auckland City Hospital
LEVEL OF EVIDENCE: 5 Technical Efficacy Stage: 2 J. Magn. Reson. Imaging 2019.
|Number of pages||3|
|Journal||Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging|
|Early online date||17 Feb 2019|
|Publication status||Published - Oct 2019|