The British Society for Rheumatology guideline for the management of systemic lupus erythematosus in adults: Executive Summary
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article
- 6 Rheumatology Research Group, Institute of Inflammation and Ageing, College of Medical and Dental Sciences, University of Birmingham, Birmingham, UK.
- Rheumatology Department, City Hospital, Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust.
- Rheumatology Department-University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust, Old Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham.
- Royal National Hospital for Rheumatic Diseases, Bath, BA1 1RL
- Arthritis Research UK Centre for Epidemiology, Centre for Musculoskeletal Research, Institute for Inflammation and Repair, University of Manchester, Manchester Academic Health Science Centre, Manchester, UK The Kellgren Centre for Rheumatology, NIHR Manchester Musculoskeletal Biomedical Research Unit, Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester Academic Health Science Centre, Manchester, UK.
- Louise Coote Lupus Unit, Guy's Hospital, London.
- Laurie Pike Health Centre, Modality Partnership, Birmingham.
- Department of Rheumatology, Freeman Hospital, Newcastle upon Tyne.
- Lupus and Vasculitis Unit, Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge.
- King's College London
- Imperial College London
- LUPUS UK, Romford, Essex.
- University College London
|Number of pages||5|
|Early online date||6 Oct 2017|
|Publication status||E-pub ahead of print - 6 Oct 2017|
- non-biologics, biologics, diagnosis, assessment, monitoring, management, immunosuppressants, treatment, efficacy, lupus