The British Society for Rheumatology guideline for the management of adults with primary Sjögren's Syndrome
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article
Colleges, School and Institutes
- Department of Rheumatology, Great Western Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Swindon.
- Institute of Dentistry, Queen Mary University of London
- Department of Rheumatology, Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry, Queen Mary University of London
- Newcastle University
- Community Rheumatology department, Modality partnership, Birmingham.
- Ophthalmology, Kings College Hospital, London.
- British Sjögren's Syndrome Association, Birmingham, UK.
- Rheumatology Research Group, Institute of Inflammation and Ageing, University of Birmingham, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham.
- Rheumatology Department-University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust, Old Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham.
|Number of pages||5|
|Early online date||28 Jun 2017|
|Publication status||Published - 1 Oct 2017|