Screening faecal microbiota transplant donors for SARS-CoV-2 by molecular testing of stool is the safest way forward
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article
Colleges, School and Institutes
- University of Birmingham Microbiome Treatment Centre, University of Birmingham, Birmingham, United Kingdom; Department of Gastroenterology, University Hospital Birmingham, Birmingham, United Kingdom. Electronic address: email@example.com.
- Department of Paediatric Gastroenterology, Alder Hey Children's Hospital, Liverpool, UK.
- Gastroenterology Unit, Mauriziano Hospital, Turin, Italy.
- Department of Medicine, Gastroenterology Division, McMaster University
|Journal||The Lancet Gastroenterology and Hepatology|
|Publication status||Published - Jun 2020|
- Betacoronavirus, Coronavirus Infections, Humans, Microbiota, Pandemics, Pneumonia, Viral, SARS Virus