Routine laboratory testing to determine if a patient has COVID-19
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › peer-review
Colleges, School and Institutes
- Brain Center Rudolf Magnus; University Medical Center Utrecht; Utrecht Netherlands
- Centre for Global Health Research; Kenya Medical Research Institute; Kisumu Kenya
- KEMRI-Wellcome Trust Research Programme; Nairobi Kenya
- Department of General Practice; University of Groningen, University Medical Centre Groningen; Groningen Netherlands
- Epidemiology and Data Science; Amsterdam University Medical Centers, University of Amsterdam; Amsterdam Netherlands
- Biostatistics, Evidence Synthesis and Test Evaluation Research Group, Institute of Applied Health Research, University of Birmingham, Birmingham, B15 2TT, UK.
- NIHR Birmingham Biomedical Research Centre, University of Birmingham and University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
- FIND; Geneva Switzerland
- Cochrane Netherlands, Julius Center for Health Sciences and Primary Care, University Medical Center Utrecht, Utrecht, the Netherlands.
- Medical Library; Amsterdam UMC, University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam Public Health; Amsterdam Netherlands
- KU Leuven, Department of Public Health and Primary Care, Leuven, Belgium.
- Department of Otorhinolaryngology & Head and Neck Surgery; University Medical Center Utrecht; Utrecht Netherlands
- Centre for Evidence-based Health Care, Department of Global Health, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences; Stellenbosch University; Cape Town South Africa
|Publication status||Published - Nov 2020|