Response to: Can ultrasound of the major salivary glands assess histopathological changes induced by treatment with rituximab in primary Sjögren's syndrome?
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article
Colleges, School and Institutes
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Birmingham Liver Biomedical Research Unit and Centre for Liver Research, University of Birmingham, Birmingham, UK. Electronic address: email@example.com.
- Rheumatology Research Group, Institute of Inflammation and Ageing, University of Birmingham, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham.
- Rheumatology Department-University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust, Old Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham.
- NIHR Leeds Biomedical Research Centre, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, Leeds, UK.
- William Harvey Research Institute, Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry, Queen Mary University of London, Charterhouse Square, London EC1M6BQ, UK.
|Journal||Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases|
|Early online date||13 Apr 2018|
|Publication status||E-pub ahead of print - 13 Apr 2018|