Prophylactic levofloxacin to prevent infections in newly diagnosed symptomatic myeloma: the TEAMM RCT
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article
Colleges, School and Institutes
- Cancer Immunology and Immunotherapy Centre, Institute of Immunology and Immunotherapy, University of Birmingham, Birmingham, United Kingdom.
- King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK
- Institute of Infection and Immunity, St George’s Hospital, University of London, London, UK
- Warwick Clinical Trials Unit, University of Warwick, Coventry
- Departments of Cardiology, Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust and University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust, Birmingham, UK.
- Department of Haematology, University College London Cancer Institute
- Academic Unit of Health Economics, University of Leeds, Leeds, UK; Health Economics Group, Institute of Health Research, University of Exeter Medical School, Exeter, UK.
- School of Sport, Exercise and Rehabilitation Sciences, University of Birmingham
- Institute of Microbiology and Infection, University of Birmingham, Birmingham, UK.
- Patient Advocacy, Myeloma UK, Edinburgh, UK
|Journal||Health Technology Assessment|
|Publication status||Published - Nov 2019|