Platelet Rich Plasma injection versus placebo injection in adults with acute Achilles tendon ruptures: the PATH-2 multicentre randomised controlled trial
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › peer-review
Colleges, School and Institutes
- Institute of Translational Medicine, University of Liverpool, Liverpool, L9 7LJ, UK.
- Kadoorie Centre for Critical Care Research, John Radcliffe Hospital, Nuffield Departments of Orthopaedic Rheumatology and Musculoskeletal Sciences, University of Oxford, Oxford
- Botnar Research Centre (NDORMS)University of OxfordOld Road, Headington, Oxford OX3 7LD, UK
- School of Health Professions, Faculty of Health and Human Sciences, Plymouth University, Plymouth
- Oxford Clinical Trials Research Unit, Centre for Statistics in Medicine, NDORMS, University of Oxford, Botnar Research Centre, Windmill Road, Oxford OX3 7LD, UK.
- Oxford Clinical Trials Research Unit, Centre for Statistics in Medicine, Nuffield Departments of Orthopaedic Rheumatology and Musculoskeletal Sciences, University of Oxford, Oxford
|Number of pages||163|
|Journal||Efficacy and Mechanism Evaluation|
|Publication status||Accepted/In press - 14 Mar 2019|
- PRP, Regenerative Medicine, Achilles Tendon