Phase 1-2 safety, efficacy and pharmacokinetic study of decitabine in sequential administration with cytarabine in children with relapsed or refractory acute myeloid leukaemia
Research output: Contribution to journal › Letter
Colleges, School and Institutes
- NIHR Birmingham Biomedical Research Centre, University of Birmingham and University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
- Department of Neurology, University Hospital Essen, Essen, Germany.
- Royal Hospital for Sick Children Glasgow
- Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen University Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Janssen R&D, Tokyo, Japan.
- Janssen Research and Development, LLC, Spring House, PA, USA.
- Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, High Wycombe, UK.
- Erasmus MC-Sophia Children’s Hospital, Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- Hospital Niño Jesús, Madrid, Spain
|Number of pages||4|
|Journal||British Journal of Haematology|
|Early online date||7 Mar 2019|
|Publication status||Published - 1 Aug 2019|
- CDKN2B, DNA methylation, ESR1, acute myeloid leukaemia, cytarabine, decitabine