New guidelines for prevention and management of implantable cardiac electronic device-related infection
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article
- University of Leeds/Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, Leeds LS1 3EX, UK. Electronic address: email@example.com.
- Department of Renal Medicine, Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust, Kingston upon Hull
- Guy's Hospital, Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK.
- Lancashire Cardiac Centre, Blackpool, UK.
- University of Leeds/Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, Leeds LS1 3EX, UK.
- Edinburgh Royal Infirmary
- Freeman Hospital, Newcastle, United Kingdom.
- OXFORD UNIVERSITY HOSPITALS NHS TRUST
- Countess of Chester Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Chester, UK.
- University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust, Birmingham, UK
- Department of Geriatric Medicine, Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust, Solihull Hospital, Birmingham, UK.
|Number of pages||2|
|Publication status||Published - 6 Jun 2015|
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Devices, Defibrillators, Implantable, Device Removal, Humans, Operating Rooms, Practice Guidelines as Topic, Prosthesis-Related Infections, Journal Article