New global surgical and anaesthesia indicators in the World Development Indicators dataset
Research output: Contribution to journal › Editorial
Colleges, School and Institutes
- Program in Global Surgery and Social Change, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
- Department of Surgery, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Department of Surgery, Rady Children's Hospital, San Diego, California, USA.
- Department of Surgery, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA.
- Pediatric Surgery, Department of Clinical Sciences in Lund, Division of Pediatrics, Lund University, Lund, Sweden.
- Emergency and Essential Surgical Care Programme, World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland.
- King's Centre for Global Health, King's Health Partners and King's College London, London, United Kingdom.
- Department of Anesthesia, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee, USA.
- Department of Surgery, University of Connecticut School of Medicine, Hartford, Connecticut, USA.
- Development Economics Data Group, World Bank Group, Washington, DC, USA.
- Department of Surgery, Stanford University, Palo Alto, California, USA.
- Department of Otolaryngology and the Office of Global Surgery and Health, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
- Department of Plastic and Oral Surgery, Boston Children's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
|Journal||BMJ Global Health|
|Early online date||24 May 2017|
|Publication status||Published - 2017|