ILC3-derived acetylcholine promotes protease-driven allergic lung pathology
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › peer-review
- Department of Human Biology, Health Science Faculty, University of Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa.
- King's Health Partners Cancer Biobank
- Laboratory of Molecular and Experimental Immunology and Neurogenetics, UMR 7355, CNRS-University of Orleans and Le Studium Institute for Advanced Studies, Rue Dupanloup, 45000, Orléans, France.
- Department of Life Sciences, Imperial College London, London, UK
- Wellcome Centre for Infectious Diseases Research in Africa
- Institute of Infectious Disease and Molecular Medicine
- Department of Pathology
|Journal||Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology|
|Publication status||E-pub ahead of print - 19 Dec 2020|