IDegLira: combining efficacy, durability, and convenience?
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › peer-review
Colleges, School and Institutes
- ASTON UNIVERSITY
- Department of Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Departments of Cardiology, Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust and University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust, Birmingham, UK.
- Institute of Metabolism and Systems Research (IMSR)
- Centre for Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, University of Birmingham, Birmingham, UK; Oxford Centre for Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolism, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK.
|Number of pages||2|
|Journal||The Lancet Diabetes and Endocrinology|
|Publication status||Published - Aug 2019|
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 2, Drug Combinations, Humans, Insulin Glargine, Insulin, Long-Acting, Liraglutide