High-Tc superconducting planar filter with pseudo-Chebyshev characteristic
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article
Colleges, School and Institutes
- Nankai University
- Saint-Petersburg Electrotechnical University
- Department of Experimental Physics
- Microwave Microelectronic Laboratory
- St. Petersburg Electrotech. Univ.
This paper presents design and measurement results of a high-Tc superconducting planar filter based on a pair of coupled modified hairpin resonators considered to be a key constituent of the filter structure. This provides the filter characteristics, which are very close to the Chebyshev prototype of the same order.
|Number of pages||4|
|Journal||IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques|
|Publication status||Published - 1 Mar 2003|
- Hairpin, High-T superconducting (HTS) planar filter, Microstrip