Guideline for the treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukaemia: A British Society for Haematology Guideline
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article
Colleges, School and Institutes
- NIHR BRC Oxford Molecular Diagnostic Centre, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust and Department of Oncology, University of Oxford, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford, UK.
- Department of Haematology, Aneurin Bevan University Health Board, Abergavenny, UK.
- Haematology, Christie Hospital, Manchester, UK.
- Haematology, Royal Marsden Hospital NHS Trust, London, UK.
- Cardiff and Vale University Health board, University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff, UK.
- University of Cambridge
- Clinical Haematology, Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust, Nottingham, UK.
- Haematology, Royal Marsden NHS Trust, Sutton, UK.
- Department of Haematology, University Hospital Leicester, Leicester, UK.
- Haematology, Bournemouth and Christchurch Hospitals, Bournemouth, UK.
- NIHR-ACL Haematology, University of Birmingham, Birmingham, UK.
- Ophthalmology, Kings College Hospital, London.
- Liverpool Cancer Research UK Cancer Trials Unit and LCTU-GCPLabs, University of Liverpool, Liverpool, UK; Clatterbridge Cancer Centre NHS Foundation Trust, Wirral, UK.
- Cancer Research UK Cambridge Institute, University of Cambridge, Li Ka Shing Centre, Cambridge Department of Oncology, University of Cambridge, Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge Cambridge Experimental Cancer Medicine Centre and NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre, Cambridge, UK.
- Department of Clinical Haematology, St James’s University Hospital, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, Leeds, UK
|Number of pages||16|
|Journal||British Journal of Haematology|
|Early online date||15 Jul 2018|
|Publication status||E-pub ahead of print - 15 Jul 2018|