Global Surgery 2030: evidence and solutions for achieving health, welfare, and economic development
Research output: Contribution to journal › Review article › peer-review
Colleges, School and Institutes
- Harvard Medical School
- King's Centre for Global Health, King's Health Partners and King's College London, London, United Kingdom.
- Lunds Universitet
- Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Boston, MA, USA.
- University of Sao Paulo
- Department of Surgery, Division of Peadiatric Surgery, National Hospital, Abuja, Nigeria.
- University of California, San Diego
- Department of the Ministry of Health, Gressier, Ouest, Haiti.
- Ministry of Health, Republic of Botswana, Boston, MA, USA.
- Department of Global Health and Social Medicine, Division of Global Health Equity, Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, MA, USA; Partners in Health, Boston, MA, USA.
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Royal North Shore Hospital
- Edna Adan University Hospital, Hargeisa, Somaliland.
- Connaught Hospital, Freetown, Sierra Leone; Department of Surgery, University of Sierra Leone, Freetown, Sierra Leone.
- University of Oxford
- Mongolian National University of Medical Sciences, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- The Cinterandes Foundation, Universidad del Cuenca, and Universidad del Azuay, Cuenca, Ecuador; Universidad del Azuay, Cuenca, Ecuador.
- BARC Hospital (Govt of India), Mumbai, India.
- Institute of Cancer Policy, Kings Health Partners Integrated Cancer Centre, King's Centre for Global Health, King's College London, London, United Kingdom.
- Harvard University
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Stanford University
- Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust
- University of California, San Francisco
- The Alfred Hospital and Monash University
- Nanyang Technological University
- Imperial College London
- University of Malawi
- Flinders University
|Number of pages||56|
|Early online date||26 Apr 2015|
|Publication status||Published - 8 Aug 2015|
- Delivery of Health Care/organization & administration, Developing Countries, Global Health, Humans, Specialties, Surgical/organization & administration