Factors associated with damage accrual in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus: results from the Systemic Lupus International Collaborating Clinics (SLICC) Inception Cohort
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article
Colleges, School and Institutes
- Arthritis Research UK Centre for Epidemiology, Centre for Musculoskeletal Research, Institute for Inflammation and Repair, University of Manchester, Manchester Academic Health Science Centre, Manchester, UK The Kellgren Centre for Rheumatology, NIHR Manchester Musculoskeletal Biomedical Research Unit, Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester Academic Health Science Centre, Manchester, UK.
- University College London
- MRC Biostatistics Unit, Cambridge, UK.
- Division of Rheumatology, Department of Medicine and Department of Pathology, Queen Elizabeth II Health Sciences Centre and Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- Department of Medicine, West Penn Allegheny Health System, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA.
- Centre for Prognosis Studies in the Rheumatic Diseases, Toronto Western Hospital and University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Department of Rheumatology, Hanyang University Hospital for Rheumatic Diseases, Seoul, Korea.
- Instituto Nacional de Ciencias Medicas y Nutrición, Mexico City, Mexico.
- Cedars-Sinai/David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, California, USA.
- Division of Rheumatology, University of Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- Divisions of Clinical Immunology/Allergy and Clinical Epidemiology, Montreal General Hospital, McGill University Health Centre, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- Department of Medicine, SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn, New York, USA.
- Department of Clinical Pharmacology, Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA.
- Department of Medicine, Division of Clinical Immunology and Rheumatology, The University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama, USA.
- Division of Rheumatology, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Québec et Université Laval, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada.
- Division of Rheumatology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, USA.
- Center for Rheumatology Research, Landspitali University Hospital, Reykjavik, Iceland.
- Division of Rheumatology, Department of Medicine, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA.
- King's College London
- Northwestern University and Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois, USA.
- Lanarkshire Centre for Rheumatology, Hairmyres Hospital, East Kilbride, UK.
- Department of Rheumatology, University Hospital Lund, Lund, Sweden.
- Feinstein Institute for Medical Research, Manhasset, New York, USA.
- Josep Font Autoimmune Diseases Laboratory, IDIBAPS, Department of Autoimmune Diseases, Hospital Clínic, Barcelona, Spain.
- Unit for Clinical Therapy Research Inflammatory Diseases (ClinTRID), Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden.
- UCSD School of Medicine, La Jolla, California, USA.
- Autoimmune Diseases Research Unit, Department of Internal Medicine, BioCruces Health Research Institute, Hospital Universitario Cruces, University of the Basque Country, Barakaldo, Spain.
- Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
- Division of Rheumatology and Immunology, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina, USA.
- University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
- Division of Rheumatology, Department of Internal Medicine, Istanbul Medical Faculty, Istanbul University, Istanbul, Turkey.
We studied damage accrual and factors determining development and progression of damage in an international cohort of systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) patients.
Published by the BMJ Publishing Group Limited. For permission to use (where not already granted under a licence) please go to http://group.bmj.com/group/rights-licensing/permissions.
|Journal||Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases|
|Publication status||Published - 16 May 2014|