Charging undocumented migrant children for NHS healthcare: implications for child health
Research output: Contribution to journal › Editorial
Colleges, School and Institutes
- Paediatric Registrar, London, UK.
- 1 National Infection Services, Public Health England, 61 Colindale Avenue, London NW9 5HT, UK.
- Institute of Infection and Immunity, St. George's University of London, London, United Kingdom.
- Paediatric ST2 and Academic Clinical Fellow, London, UK.
- Institute for Global Health, UCL, London, UK.
|Number of pages||3|
|Journal||Archives of Disease in Childhood|
|Early online date||14 Mar 2019|
|Publication status||Published - 1 Aug 2019|
- access to healthcare, children, human rights, undocumented immigrant