Authors' reply to: Letter to the Editor in response to 'Parental attachment and depressive symptoms in pregnancies complicated by twin-twin transfusion syndrome: a cohort study'
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article
Colleges, School and Institutes
- Royal Worcestershire Hospital
- Institute for Applied Health Research
- West Midlands University Creative Writing Network (Writing West Midlands)
- Univ Birmingham Edgbaston
- Fetal Medicine Centre
- Birmingham Women's and Children's NHS Foundation Trust
- Birmingham Women's Hospital, Birmingham, B152TG, UK.
- Birmingham Women's and Children's NHS Foundation Trust, Mindelsohn Way, Birmingham
- Institute of Metabolism and Systems Research (IMSR)
- Centre for Women's & Children Health, Institute of Metabolism and Systems Research, University of Birmingham, Birmingham, B15 2TT, UK; West Midlands Fetal Medicine Centre, Birmingham Women's and Children's NHS Foundation Trust, Mindelsohn Way, Edgbaston, B15 2TG, UK.
In this correspondence we thank the authors for highlighting the importance of our work, and agree with the limitations they have raised regarding performing this study.
|Journal||BMC pregnancy and childbirth|
|Publication status||Published - 22 Mar 2021|