A multi-centre phase I trial of the PARP inhibitor olaparib in patients with relapsed chronic lymphocytic leukaemia, T-prolymphocytic leukaemia or mantle cell lymphoma
Research output: Contribution to journal › Letter › peer-review
Colleges, School and Institutes
- University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust, Birmingham, UK
- West Midlands Regional Genetics Laboratory, Birmingham, UK
- University of Leicester
- Cardiff and Vale University Health board, University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff, UK.
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital, The Royal Bournemouth and Christchurch Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Bournemouth, UK.
- The Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust, Liverpool, UK.
- Department of Medicine, Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust, London
- Institute of Liver Studies, King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK.
- Hull York Medical School, East Yorkshire
- St James University Hospital, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, Leeds, UK.
- Addenbrookes Hospital, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Cambridge, UK.
- Cardiothoracic Department; Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust; Plymouth UK
- The Christie NHS Foundation Trust
- University of Manchester
|Journal||British Journal of Haematology|
|Early online date||23 Jun 2017|
|Publication status||Published - Aug 2018|
- Letter, chronic lymphocytic leukaemia, mantle cell lymphoma, DNA damage, olaparib