Satisfactory restoration longevity is central to operative dentistry and is the subject of a wide variety of publications. However, combining the results of a number of studies to provide an overview, for example, for a meta-analysis may be problematic because of the heterogeneity of the data, and a high proportion of studies may therefore not be included. It is the purpose of this study to present a means whereby the data from cohort studies may be combined to present a representation of restoration longevity, termed the "Normalized Failure Index."
|Number of pages||9|
|Publication status||Published - 28 Jun 2013|
- Clinical Trials as Topic/statistics & numerical data
- Composite Resins/therapeutic use
- Dental Amalgam/therapeutic use
- Dental Restoration Failure/statistics & numerical data
- Dental Restoration, Permanent/methods