|Title of host publication||Clinical psychology and people with intellectual disabilities|
|Editors||Eric Emerson, Kate Dickson, Rupa Gone, Chris Hatton, Jo Bromley, Amanda Caine|
|Place of Publication||Birmingham Learning Disabilities Service, Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS Trust, United Kingdom|
|Publisher||John Wiley & Sons|
|Number of pages||34|
|Publication status||Published - 30 Mar 2012|
|Name||Wiley Series in Clinical Psychology|
- Ageing in people with ID, biological, psychological, social.
- Dementia in adults with ID.
- Down syndrome, and health concerns related to ageing.
- ID and ageing.
- Language limitations, diagnostic overshadowing, syndrome-specific.
- Level of ID, varying with ageing, predictions of longevity.
- Mental health difficulties, in people with ID.
- Older adults with ID, issues with ageing and dementia.
- Reactive service responses, to emerging needs of older adults with ID
- Social and health care contexts, in ageing.